Whether you are a large nonprofit with a multibillion dollar endowment, or a dentist pregnant with your first child and purchasing a practice, you have and feel a tension between what you want and need today and what you will want and will need in the future...
How We Work
Addressing this tension is the work of a financial planner: to help you make good decisions that allow you to thrive now, and also have a safe and prosperous future. We all know that we have that tension and addressing it is not an investment decision per se. It is a series of decisions and behavior changes and Ah-Ha's and awarenesses. This is the core of our work together.
- Be committed to your success
- Be your fiduciary, acting in your best interest first and foremost
- Be transparent and clear
- Educate as you request
- Be consultative… present the underlying issues
- Frame and narrow your choices
- Make it convenient and clear the path
- Keep you from being your own worst enemy
We offer the tools, expertise, and counsel to lighten the burden on your shoulders, so you can focus on your Purpose.